Experience Ecuador: The world's most diverse country
Ecuador has it all: from snow-capped volcanoes to long sandy beaches; from bustling cities to rural communities; from indigenous tradition to modern convenience; from incredible natural riches to extreme poverty and inequality; from the Amazon Rainforest to the Galápagos Islands; you name it, this country has it. What's more, all of this is crammed into a tiny, accessible space.
In other words, Ecuador is the ideal classroom; the perfect destination for students with a true interest in seeing and learning about the world.
The study abroad and exchange programs offered by the Universidad Espiritu Santo (UEES) provide a unique mix of these elements, combined with a full academic component that includes Spanish language instruction, university courses delivered in both English and Spanish, and a large number of service learning opportunities.
The Center for International Education (CEI) is responsible for all aspects of the university's international vision: from study abroad to student exchange to international partnerships and agreements
Why choose UEES?
- Experienced, friendly, bilingual staff on call 24 hours a day
- Opportunity to live with Ecuadorian host family
- Extensive travel and field trips
- Weekly Cultural Seminar
- Opportunity to serve in the community
- Cultural and social activities
- Assistance with travel arrangements in Ecuador
- Chance to study at one of Ecuador's premiere universities