International Careers Program
We are committed to developing world leaders by offering national and international students innovative career programs that will prepare them to live, work, and interact sensitively and effectively with persons of other languages and cultures. To achieve these ends, the ICP will enable its students to 1) complete all or portions of their academic programs in the English language, 2) master a second or third foreign tongue, 3) select from a wide variety of International Career Programs, 4) interact locally and/or abroad with professors and students of diverse ethnic and linguistic backgrounds, and 5) study in one or more foreign countries.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why should I study through the International Careers Program - ICP?
The International Careers Program is a complete university program.
- What special services does the International Careers Program offer?
The ICP offers:
- More courses in English than any other institution of higher learning in the country. A wider variety of courses makes it possible for students to complete their studies without interruption.
- Quality education delivered by International professors from North America, Europe, Asia with advanced degrees from the best universities in the world: Purdue University, Kansai Gaidai, Cambridge, Nanterre, Universidad Rey Juan Carlos, California State University Fresno, Boston University, Oklahoma City University, University of Central Florida, De Paul University, Edinburg University, La Trobe University, Universidad de Grenoble, South Carolina University, International University of Japan, etc.
- Is the UEES an accredited university in Ecuador?
Yes, and this feature assures our students that their studies will be nationally and internationally recognized.
- Are ICP -- International Careers Program credits recognized around the world?
Yes, at more than 3000 colleges and universities. They are also transferable to thousands of higher learning institutions in Europe, Latin America, and Asia. Students have transferred their credits to Harvard, Cornell, Georgetown, University of Miami, Griffith, Lethbridge, among others. ICP students have studied at renowned universities around the world.